Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Waiting....

Phase 2 of the Brooks' move...cleaning out the Hartland house for the housesitters!  This is a good thing, right?  Purging the house of all our unnecessary stuff is a good thing.  I have a new rule...something old must be thrown/given/donated away before something new is purchased.  The yard sale was successful and much has been given away and consigned.  We had two beautiful days to hang around outside and the girls set up a lemonade stand.



We found out that our household goods weighted 7700 pounds and we can't wait to see them again!  Anticipation to settle into our new house is growing.  I can't wait to be on the road headed south!  But until then you can find me under the big pile in whatever room I happen to be sorting, throwing things into totes or onto the Yard Sale pile.  Feel free to stop in anytime and pull me out!  Just don't laugh at the state of my house....

No comments:

Post a Comment